6.24.2008

I love furniture

I really do. I never really thought about it, but furniture is a wonderful thing. Why my sudden affinity? We've now been in Florida for a whole week, granted 2 of those nights were spent in a hotel, but as everyone knows, no bed is like your own. The next 4 nights though were spent sitting and eating on the floor and sleeping on an air mattress. Sitting on the floor has its good moments, like when you're a kid eating off the floor for some reason was really cool. Or at least it was for me. However, there are times when a chair is just nessessary. The air mattress, may have been better than sleeping on the floor (although, I'm not too sure) it certainly wasn't very nice. We didn't have our blankets with us, so I found myself sleeping under a towel. Then came monday, and all of our glorious furniture came back to us! I got to sleep in my own sweet bed, and sit in my chair. Even better, I can cook again because my pots and pans are back! Unwrapping everything was like Christmas (especially since the movers packed for us, I didn't know what was in each box) Even though everything we opened was already ours, they were a sight for sore eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... eating off the floor. Or on it?