9.27.2008

I'm letting the cat out of the bag

Ok, not really. MacKenzie posted about this free bag give-away, and being the curious person that I am, I checked it out. The site is giving out one bag an hour for 24 hours one day in October. I don't remember which day...I'm thinking its the 15th or something....the website will say. Anyhow, they've got some pretty cute options. Ranging from casual to dressy, there is undoubtedly at least one bag for everyone! Check it out for yourself! http://www.handbagplanet.com/ Personally, I'm going for hour 11, but it was a tough decision! I have trouble just picking out shampoo, but I finally chose that one since I don't have a brown bag. I don't have a green one either, but I liked the brown one a little more. You don't have to give any personal info other than your email address, so you don't have to worry about giving them your phone number or credit card info!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hour 17, here I come!! I love me some turquoise!!!