1.14.2009

just what is a photo worth?

I don't know about you, but there are many instances that I wish I had a camera with me. Most, if not all, cell phones have them, but the one I had couldn't transfer the pics to a computer, so I didn't count that. Every once in a while, I actually do have a real camera on me, and thats how you capture fun things like this...

A flat bed truck on a flat bed truck. Not only that, the Toyota trucks are carrying 4-wheelers in the bed. How efficient are they?


Are we by Ellis Island? Nope, just a lawn ornament store outside of Houston. I cut off the torch, that lit up. Its hard to take a picture from a moving vehicle. Luckily traffic was heavy enough, I could get the picture somewhat in focus. Can you picture this in your neighbors yard?


Apollo has many interesting quirks about him when he sleeps. He barks, wags his tail, sleeps stretched out on his back, contorts his body so his paws are sticking out of strange places, and this one is my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trey and I gawked at your Truck photo for a bit! How funny!

Apollo looks like he's gotten HUGE!