I know it's monday, and I saw a tip today that I'll share, but I'll be upfront with you. I'm mainly going to talk about Christmas. On the Today show this morning, a woman was talking about ways to organize your house. Most of them were pretty run of the mill like "label" and "put stuff in labeled boxes" and "label the troublemakers in your house...no I'm just kidding about that one. Anyhow, she actually had a pretty cool idea on how to keep your linen closet organized, and that was to fold all of your sheets and put them inside of the coordinating pillow case. Now, they all stay together and you just pull out one thing at a time without the avalanche of sheets! (btw I am not against labeling, but it's just not a new idea)
Okiedokie, Christmas time! Apollo didn't actually act any worse than last post's which was good. He annoyed my mom's dogs, and they taunted him, and he drew and quartered his gift from them in about 5 minutes. (it was a not stuffed monkey toy, and that monkey no longer has limbs.....) Other than that though, he acted alright. We joked that he'd sleep for 3 days straight once we got him home and that was just about right. He passed out in the truck on our drive home and has slept pretty much the past couple of days. Enough about Po though. We had 2 Christmases. The first was with Brandon's mom since they got a gift to go on a cruise during Christmas week, but I've already talked about that. Then, the actual day we spent with my folks and sister and almost brother-in-law....and actual brother-in-law come to think of it. Between barks and squeeks (did I not mention every dog got a squeeky toy...no? Yeah, all 3 dogs got squeeky toys) we opened gifts and ate and had a merry old time. I got a wacom tablet that will allow me to draw straight onto the computer (or write, or paint or edit photos, or scrapbook...which I don't do, but I could) it is a lot of fun to play with. Now all I need is a desk..... If you give a mouse a cookie...Anyhow! Brandon got a lot of camping stuff and now he's itching to go camping. I'm hoping he'll wait until spring. He also now owns a ps3 and a universal fancy pants remote. I've never seen him happier. Not even on our wedding day....just kidding. (I think)
3 comments:
Someone told me about the pillowcase thing a year or two ago and it's so great! It's so simply but hardly anyone thinks of doing it.
Also, I recently got a wacom tablet for work and it's a lot of fun. I just wish I could use it at home.
Jack LOVES his PS3. Too much.
The wacom company has come out with a new line called "bamboo" (I have the bamboo fun) that is more affordable (for people like parents giving Christmas gifts) than the original.
Brandon only has the little big world game right now, but he's stoked! (partly because it's a game that I can sort of play too)
Post a Comment