Hello friends, I need some assistance. The church we've been attending is holding a craft bazaar and I'm considering entering to sell some cookies and such, but was also considering having some of my paintings up for sale and I want to honestly know your opinion. I'm thinking of sticking more toward kitchen type things, but was wondering if a) you would ever buy a painting of a cupcake or b) if you were to hang a painting in your kitchen what would it be? I am not looking for an ego boost, I'm not wanting compliments, just if you think there would be any sort of market for that. I really appreciate your input!!
3 comments:
I totally think you should try selling your painting! I like your cupcakes, I think they are fun. But there also seems to be a large market for pictures/paintings of steaming mugs or cups of coffee. I see lots of those type pictures at places like kohls and tjmaxx but I think you could make much cuter ones.
I was just thinking about that this morning as I was drinking coffee!! Thank you for your suggestion!!
Oh yay! Yes on the selling paintings. I like the cupcake one, yes. And I LOVE the ones you do of the trees and leaves and things. Maybe you can do some fall themed ones too - like pumpkins or something. Maybe even some words or bible verses or something. The long rectangular ones that hang with a phrase on them are pretty popular. I would go scope out Pier One and Target and Hobby Lobby and see what they have for paintings and get some inspiration. Good luck!
Post a Comment