4.23.2011
An early visit from the Easter bunny
As I was about to leave the house, I opened my front door to find this basket. There was a card, but no name left on it. Someone went through a lot of trouble to put this together for me. The paper carrots, actually have little things wrapped inside of them, such a cute and creative idea! There was a blanket, a cloth diaper (which are not super cheap btw), wipes, first aide kit, a couple of onsies and some other really useful items carefully and thoughtfully placed into this basket. Clearly, whoever did it has spoken to us to know that we're having a baby, and that it's a girl. I just only wish I knew who did it so that I could thank them for such a kind gesture! They probably don't read this blog, but if by some chance they do, I just want to say how humbled I am that someone took time to put something together like this for me, and I only hope that one day I can return the favor :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment