She's six months old now!! We had a nice Christmas, and Evie has a lot of new toys to explore. Apollo is a little jealous, but he did get a couple of gifts too. I received a baby food maker, that steams and purees. It can also warm the food for you too. So far, I've made yams, peas, squash, carrots, avocado, and pears. She's eaten prunes as well, but I just buy those. She's done great with the foods, peas and avocado are her least favorites, but she'll eat them.
here is Evie eating peas
here she is after eating some yams
most excitingly, she had her first snow this month! It snowed on and off for 3 days, and we had a nice little blanket of snow probably 4-5" deep. Daddy made her a little throne out of snow.
She is now sitting up unsupported. Not 100% reliable at that quite yet, but she's doing well with it. She's not crawling yet, but she reaches for toys during tummy time, so it's only a matter of time I think before she's mobile. No teeth yet either, but I'm not complaining! She loves reaching for my hair and giving it a good tug...which is not my favorite game. I'm wearing pony tails more often now...and Evie is learning "no"




1 comment:
soooo cute!! Who really likes peas anyway!? :P
Post a Comment