Musical Meme:
Here are the rules: List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer of 2008. Post these instructions in your blog, along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what their favorites are this year!
Well, I don't have 7 blogger friends, so I'll not do that part (I hope its not like a chain letter and tomorrow I'll wake up a chicken or something...that could be awkward for poor husband)
Lets go backwards (even though there's no order...I just like to do things backwards)
'07 (Whoop!) -Shut up and let me go - the ting tings (its from an ipod commercial, but its fun)
06 - do the panic - phantom planet
05 - Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert
04 - Paralyzer - finger 11
03 - The River - Good Charlotte (This was stuck in my head for a solid week while we were moving)
02 - handlebars - flobots (husband turned me on to them)
01 - Watching airplanes - Gary Allan (because that's some of what I do)
If you read this, and want to partake please feel free, its kind of fun to think about your summer soundtrack :)
No comments:
Post a Comment