8.14.2008
shoot!
I love a pun, even when it isn't a good one. I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera (hence the "shoot") Its a panasonic, which I wasn't sure about since they're not well known for their cameras, but this one seems pretty good. Its a "super zoom" (for those who don't know what that is, (like me before I started shopping) its a step below the SLR in that its not single lens, but it has the great zoom capabilites as well as some manual setting capabilites, for a much lower price) This one has 8.1 megapixles and a whopping 18x optical zoom! Yay! I can take pictures of airplanes and they won't look like flying ants! I haven't recieved it yet, I ordered it online after looking at it at the local Ritz camera store. They wanted $50 more than Amazon did, and well....I don't want to pay that because I'm cheap. :) Happy Birthday to me! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment