11.26.2008

Thanks'gigem'

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! (early, because tomorrow is for family and not blogging, at least until the meal is over) Hope you all have a wonderful day of thanks and giving (or shall I say 'gig-ing' hee hee) Anyhow, on a more serious note, I have completed my 'saw 'em off' cake as promised. I was a little rushed, so it doesn't have quite the quality I was hoping for, but oh well.

Step one: Saw 'em off
Step 2: cover in fondant, and grafitti. The horns were orginally cake (as you can see above) however, they were quite delicate, and crumbly, and not worth the effort, so now they're fondant horns. The base is just Maroon covered cardboard, so we'll just be eating bevos head. How awesome is that?

And that's exactly what we're gonna do to 'em Ags!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST CAKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome, Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Dahahaha! That's awesome.