1.21.2009
It's time for change
Well, yesterday was the big day, the dawn of a new era. We're hoping to see a promised change in order to improve and renew. Some were excited, others scared or nervous but we all came together for one purpose. To train our dogs to become more obedient. What'd you think I was talking about? Yes, Apollo is back in school and rightfully so. We've been slacking on reinforcing what we've previously taught him (I completely forgot about working on 'stay') in puppy school. It showed in class. Big time. He wouldn't even sit on command, and we use that one every day! I think he was too excited by getting to see his lady love (we have the same instructor), and meet all the new dogs in his class, because he didn't do very well. Within the next seven weeks, he'll learn 'wait' (which is a loose stay just in order to get out the door without the dog going too), 'heel' and I think some new tricks (such as stand) while building on the things he's previously learned...uh forgot. So we'll see how it goes. If nothing else you'll get to see new pictures of Po in a graduation hat. Yay for change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This cracked me up! When I started reading, I totally thought "oh, great, another Obama post" - everybody's doing it!! :) Good luck, Po!!
Post a Comment