2.06.2009

congratulations/best wishes/whoop/ and a woohoo!

I'd like to send a shout out to my sister and fellow reader because she's now affianced, betrothed, intended (Lion King anyone?...no?...nevermind...) to a very special fellow! Hooray! He took her to the place they met 8 years ago today, and popped the question. College Station is a magical place :) I'll soon have two brothers-in-law! See, the Mickey cake topper wasn't a hex! Aren't they cute?
It was between that picture and this one...I just couldn't decide. :)

4 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

YAY! Two brothers-in-law? She's marrying two guys? hehe

By the way, to answer your question, Maggie walked all over my stuff too. She's just smaller so it's not QUITE as much damage. Still annoying though.

Anonymous said...

OMG - I had forgotten about the wedding cake topper! LOL!

Thanks for the shout out, sis =)

MacKenzie said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

AWww! A huge congrats to your sister!!