
So, this past Monday, I got to create my cake design, unfortunately, it took up until the deadline to complete it, and it had to go out, so I didn't get any real photos of it. That, and I didn't have my camera...I'm sorry! However the drawing to the left pretty much depicts what the sides looked like and the top looked like the circle below. The second full cake drawing was just another doodle, it's just
un-cropped. It turned out
ok, I wish I could have spent more time on it, but alas I couldn't. It was done and it needed to go to its paying customers. We made the tile pieces out of fondant, and then gently pushed them into a
butter cream covered cake. We were going to make poured sugar, but that would have taken even longer. The top is also just fondant pieces
layed out. It would have looked better if the fish were 3-d but we just didn't have the time. So there you have it, my professional cake design debut.
No comments:
Post a Comment