on the memory of...our move away. Yes folks, one year ago today (on a Friday the 13th) we let the movers into our apartment and watched as they packed away all of our things in what seemed like hundreds of boxes and drove them away. We also had our lovely neighbors decide to bbq on the shared porch, allowing all of the billowing smoke to pour into our apartment, thus irritating our movers eyes and throats so that they were no longer happy movers. Stupid Swede neighbors.
It began our nomadic week of living in various La Quinta Inns, putting up with an apparent cheerleading competition, the contestants of which also stayed in the Inn in college station...(..yeah.....and we were right by the pool. Fun times.) Buying our first car, looking for shelter in a terrible rain storm, finding a place to live in a day. We were so young, so naive and wide eyed at the prospect of living in Florida. The beach at our disposal, oranges, hurricanes...that's all we knew about Florida pretty much. Now, a year later, we're praying to get to move back to Texas...ironic, don't you think. (Not many blogs quote Garth Brooks and Alanis Morrisette in one post, I'm just that talented)
Just about now, well depending on when you're reading this, I am training for my new job. Though it's not my dream job or anything, it is a very welcome opportunity! I am so very excited :D
2 comments:
I wanted to let you know I did the cami thing but the first time I didn't think it went through. Then the second they said your email was invalid or you had already subscribed. So I went ahead and used your other email address (is the neo still valid). Anyway, if you got the email twice, that is why. Hopefully one of them works, if not let me know.
oh, I had subscribed because I thought you had to be a subscriber. Did that ruin your deal? You can use pandanator007@yahoo.com it's my spam email address. I use it when I either want to sign up to places like Michael's or Joann fabrics so that I get additional coupons, or to places that will probably sell my email to male enhancement companies.
Post a Comment