7.12.2009
among the living
So, when I got the opportunity to work, I was super excited! I mean, if you've been reading you know how frustrated I was. I got a part time opportunity to work on decorating cakes! How perfect! Um yeah, that's when I thought part time meant 25-35 hours a week. Not so much. Now, I am still very glad to have a job, and I'm not complaining about it so much. I just wish I had known I'd be pulling near 50 hour weeks as a part time associate. Call me crazy, that sounds like workaholic full time. Granted, we lost two decorators for a week. One went to help another opening store and the other was promoted and sent to manage another store. So then there were two. One and a half if you will, since I'm still learning the ropes. I'm lucky that people there are very patient and understanding, but gracious, when you've been standing at work for 12 hours, you just can't help but get grumpy. However, that is my sob story for why I've neglected this blog. I don't really forsee getting the opportunity to update "confections" for a while. When I do get a minute though, I'll check in. I am still among the living, but just barely :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back to blog-land, if only briefly.
Post a Comment