A year ago today, our house grew by four feet. Happy Anniversary Apollo, it's been a greatish year. Let's compare then and now
Then: We had stock in carpet cleaner because of all the uh...cleaning we had to do
Now: Potty trained!!
Then: Whined ALL night long and loudly
Now: nice and quiet
Then: a walk to the mailbox wore him out
Now: a 4 mile walk barely wares him out
Then: I didn't like him much due to the constant messes, whining, and just having to watch him at all times
Now: I can't imagine life without him and when we boarded him for a week to house hunt, I missed him everyday.
Then: We had to wake up at least once a night to let him out, and even then usually had to clean out his box
Now: No more accidents and we get to sleep all night
Then: chewed on us all the time
Now: chewes on us not all of the time
Then: He weighed 8 lbs and snuggled in our laps
Now: he weighs 60lbs and sometimes tries to snuggle in our laps
Then: we could pick him up
Now: uh...yeah right
Then: we bathed him in the kitchen sink
Now: I don't think his back half would fit in the sink
Then: stole our hearts with his sweet warm brown puppy eyes
Now: steals our hearts with his sweet warm brown puppy eyes
Then: We had stock in carpet cleaner because of all the uh...cleaning we had to do
Now: Potty trained!!
Then: Whined ALL night long and loudly
Now: nice and quiet
Then: a walk to the mailbox wore him out
Now: a 4 mile walk barely wares him out
Then: I didn't like him much due to the constant messes, whining, and just having to watch him at all times
Now: I can't imagine life without him and when we boarded him for a week to house hunt, I missed him everyday.
Then: We had to wake up at least once a night to let him out, and even then usually had to clean out his box
Now: No more accidents and we get to sleep all night
Then: chewed on us all the time
Now: chewes on us not all of the time
Then: He weighed 8 lbs and snuggled in our laps
Now: he weighs 60lbs and sometimes tries to snuggle in our laps
Then: we could pick him up
Now: uh...yeah right
Then: we bathed him in the kitchen sink
Now: I don't think his back half would fit in the sink
Then: stole our hearts with his sweet warm brown puppy eyes
Now: steals our hearts with his sweet warm brown puppy eyes

2 comments:
Awwww
What? no before/after pics?!?
Happy anniversary to all!
Post a Comment