
12.30.2009
scribbles
So, as I mentioned before, I got a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet for Christmas. Yes, I like to say the whole thing all the time. Yes, I like to lie. Just kidding....or am I? Anyhow, it takes some getting used to, since you draw on a little pad and the image is on the computer, so you don't look down as you draw. Also, you're basically "painting" with a pen shaped object, which is a bit weird. They've gotten better though, because there isn't as much of a delay as there used to be in earlier models. So, I've been experimenting and come to the conclusion that I'm obsessed with trees and birds. Who knew? Of course upon uploading these, I've realized that the background is white and blends into the background of the page...oops. This is just the pencil and water color applications, there is still acrylics and oils, pastels and crayons (oh yeah!) and oh so much more...sigh :) I can now paint and such without the mess! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Pretty!!
I think you should start making digital scrapbooking freebies. As far as I know, you aren't into digital scrapbooking but you would make very pretty ones and I would enjoy using them so that is a purely selfish idea on my part. Or you could make ones to sell and just give them to your closest friends for free :-)
Thanks, but I wouldn't even know where to start! (but Mandy from Mandy and Jack makes some pretty snazzy ones)
It's not really that hard. You just have to take your illustrations, scan them at a high resolution, and make them into png files with transparent backgrounds. I think you'd do well at it.
Post a Comment