10.17.2010

paintings

The bazaar is only a month away, so I’ve been working on the paintings I’m hoping to sell.  So far, I only have 4 done, and one really really close to done.  I’m wanting to have around 20 to sell, but that number seems really high once I see it in black and white.  If none sell…I’m gonna have a whole lot of paintings…or Christmas presents ;)  Here are some that I’ve finished.  You’ll recognize a couple if you’ve followed the blog, because I just copied them.  However, I do have a couple of new ones too!  “chocolate” and “strawberry” are 8x8, and the other two are 6x6, if that matters to you.

cupcake_chocolate cupcake_confetticupcake_strawberry cupcake_vanilla

Vanilla looks a little washed out in the photograph…I’ll work on that.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Well, I hope you are able to make and sell a bunch, but if not, I might know of someone that would be willing to purchase a couple to brighten up a space and hid some extreme kitchen ugliness :-)Those are cute, I love the strawberry.