10.25.2010

some more cupcakes

I’ve been a busy little cupcake painter the last couple of days, so you’ve got some more cupcakes you can see!  woo!  There is still a little fine tuning left to do on each of them, but for the most part they’re finished.  I’m thinking of charging $25 for the 8x8’s and $20 for the 6x6.  Part of me feels like that’s a good price, and part of me feels like I should charge more.  However, if I charge more…would people still buy them?  I’m not fond of this “selling” stuff.  I’d make a terrible business person.                          cupcake_cancer  cupcake_lemonrasp. cupcake_redvelvet cupcake_snickerdoodle

2 comments:

Melissa Rorabaugh said...

Are these the ones you are selling at our Holidays from the Heart Bazaar? If so, I can't wait - I'm already trying to decide where I could use them! <3

Amanda said...

Yes ma'am, I have a few more as well! I'm also doing a few other not cupcake things, but they're not done yet.