5.21.2011

what's in a name

ok, so apparently we're telling people the kid's name, and since we've told people I hardly know, I figure I should tell people that I do.  Our daughter shall be named Evelyn Marie Elms.  If she surprises us by being a boy...we haven't quite figured that part out yet, but we at least have a list!  I'll probably call her Evie (the "e" pronounced like the "e" in Evelyn, not as in Eve...so not the long "e" but I suppose an "e" with some sort of accent..) most of the time.  But there you have it.  You're in the loop now.

4 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Oh, I love it!

David Dunton said...

What a beautiful name, Amanda! I am so excited for you and Brandon. I hope her birth is a delight despite the deployment.

Katie said...

I love it, too! =)

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Cute name!!!