7.01.2008

some positivity please

Ok, so not everything is so bad here. I never thought it was, but it certainly isn't home yet. Anyhow, I've had some breakthroughs. For instance, I purchased steak! It was well priced, and, it made it home! I cooked it, it came out well, we ate it and didn't get sick! All in all, it was a good dinner. Also, I've been wanting to take a cake decorating class, and the Hobby Lobby back home was holding classes, but they started as we were moving, so I was kind of bummed. But lo! I went to Michaels the other day, and it was pouring down rain so I was aimlessly wandering around until the deluge subsided. As I wandered, I went down the cake aisle only to find flyers for cake decorating classes starting in July. Not only that, they're half priced lessons! I think it was meant to be :) The first class is next monday, so I'll post how things go!

No comments: