12.17.2008
cake wrecks
I've had a few people lead me to the website cakewrecks.com. If you haven't seen it, you should go check it out sometime! Its a blog dedicated, for the most part, to poorly designed cakes. Well, I have a story for them! I came across this news story about a denied cake design, and a family who was so offended by the lack of understanding. Here's the catch, they named their son (who is currently 3) Adolph Hitler. Yeah...and apparently in the past they've been denied as well, because the father requested a swastika to adorn the cake. (I think people should have to take an exam before they become parents, and if they fail they get neutered. This is why I won't run for president.) The father says he named him after the dictator because no other child would have that name. Duh. He continues to argue that just because he'd named after him, doesn't mean he will become him, he had multi racial friends at his cake-less birthday party, so clearly he's a-ok. He also put on the table that with obama as the future president, Americans should be more tolerant because he's bringing change to the country, and so the nation should tolerate their child's name. First of all, you're dumb for naming your child after Hitler. Secondly, if people keep turning you down when you want a cake, stop asking, no one will make you one, make your own darn cake. Thirdly, you should be neutered, now. Thanks and gig 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment