12.28.2008
Welcome to Sunny Florida
We're back folks! Yes indeedie. We went home for the holidays to spend time with family, and such wonderful Christmasy things (like gorging on mexican food as much as possible.) Christmas day was the only day we didn't get mexican cuisine. If it hadn't been Christmas, it would have been a sad day. Apollo had a great time getting to be the proud "owner" of a yard for a week. He asked for one for Christmas, unfortunately for him, Santa couldn't fit one in his bag of toys, so he got a toy tire, a squeeky monkey, and some chewy things. Apollo managed to chew through 3, yes three, nylon harnesses in this one week. Petsmart has named the leash aisle after us. On top of that, he learned he can clear a 3' high gate much to our surprise. I guess we can't use the baby gate anymore. The things a puppy and their owners learn in a week. Other than that we had a good safe trip and now we're home. We drove through the front which has already hit Texas and is headed our way. It was quite the rude awakening to be in Louisiana, and the weather to be frigid and wet, and arrive in Florida to hot and humid. Bleh. Especially when you're wearing a wool coat.... Anyhow, thats enough for now. Tomorrow I'll show a MSM gingerbread house! Ok, I'll show the pictures of what we made, I doubt I'm going to be up to explaining everything, we found instructions on about.com if you're interested in making a new years gingerbread house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment