2.05.2009
my two cents
I'll admit, I am no political expert. In fact, I'd rather just avoid politics at all cost. However, upon hearing that the government has in fact delayed the cable switch to digital broadcasting until June, just curdles my cheese. Which is quite amazing...because I don't think cheese itself actually curdles, it's just the milk right? Not the point. What makes me angry is that for the past, what, two years every 10 minutes or so a commercial has aired informing us of this switch. How much money did that cost? No, really! How many millions of advertising dollars has been flushed down the potty? What good does putting a cap on c.e.o. salaries do, if we're just going to toss millions into the fire? I've been told that most tvs are already equipped to handle this switch, only those using rabbit ears will experience problems. How many people still have those? If they've still got them, do they really want to update anyway? It's ok if people can't watch tv. I seriously doubt it's killed anyone. I like tv, I watch it, I don't have any personal vendetta against them, but they're not necessary. Also, is this issue so important that it's being resolved before bigger and actually important issues? Let's just pass a law that Jessica Simpson can't gain any more weight, and ban her from wearing high waisted jeans, while we're at it. Her figure seems to be pretty important to this country. The people who are actually obease, and at health risk, who cares, Jessica Simpson has put on 10 lbs stop the presses! If we switch to digital tv now, people may not be properly informed of her personal life! That's my two cents. Thanks and gig em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A-FREAKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment