I have also been making new pillows. Why? Because I'm neurotic I think. I hate our couch with a burning and fiery passion. Since buying a new couch won't happen for a while, and store pillows are kind of expensive too, I thought I'd put makeup on a pig and make new couch pillows. The pillows we had were also home made, but were looking dingy and beginning to fall apart. Also, they didn't match at all. So, I hit a fabric sale and found some cool fabrics and began piecing together a plan to make our couch look a little nicer. I also received a sewing machine for Christmas from my parents, and am learning how to use it. No more hand sewing! Weee! Now I need your help (yes you right there, don't hide) I have made 3 pillows and have brought in another one I made recently and can't decide which pillow to duplicate. So, I've photoshopped the options (I know its just a mirror image, we don't have two crates, but I didn't think it was necessary in this instance, to spend time on making look better) and would like to know your opinion. Your opinion on the pillows, not on the dingy nasty couch...that's not going anywhere.
Option A)

Option B)
5 comments:
They are both cute but I think I slightly prefer b. I like the pop of color.
hmmm... I actually prefer the first. :)
what if you use the red pillows from the 2nd behind the blue pillows with the white squares from the first?
Your bear looks like it belongs in a Wallace & Gromit flick =)
I've thought about that, but thats a lot of pillowage...and too tempting for Apollo. He's already tried to chew the new ones.
A. I like size variety.
Post a Comment