8.07.2009
two weeks notice
drum roll please........come on I said please......thanks. Brandon got P3s!! Of course if you're a facebooker, you already know that, but I thought I'd share more info here. That of course means that we get to leave Florida and move back to civilization! Um...oh yeah, in two weeks. Yup. So, I had to tell my manager that I couldn't really give her two weeks notice because we needed to pack and fill out tons of paperwork and such. Lucky for me, she's from a military family and married a military guy, so she was understanding and so tomorrow is my last day of work! I can't say I'm sad to go. Corpus Christi here we come! However, for some reason we have to be there in two weeks, but Brandon doesn't actually start training until October....don't ask, I don't know why we have to get there in such a hurry. Hurry up and wait I guess. After he starts in October, we should be in Texas for around 6 months, then we'll head back to Florida and live in Jacksonville for a little while. After that I suppose is when we could move to Hawaii or Washington, or stay in jacksonville...which would make me really sad. Goodbye Pensacola :D Now, I just have to find another job....crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, at least they've told you that you're moving to Jacksonville sometime in April, so... that's good, right? Glad to hear that the manager was understanding. Good luck getting packed and everything! Off to start another adventure =D
YIPPEEEE!!!!!
Jack said that our friend Kyle Lindsey is stationed in Corpus, so he may actually end up training Brandon if it's the same plane. Cool!
yay! I'm so happy for ya'll!
OOOH Washington is my 2nd favorite state! :)
Post a Comment