2.10.2008

For some time now a friend of mine has encouaged me to start a blog. I suppose they thought I'd be a good candidate for a blog page because I very rarely have anything important or earth shattering to say, however that doesn't seem to keep me from offering my 2 cents on things. Its just what I do. So, if you're the type who enjoys reading valid and intellegent opinions on politics or the environment...you probably won't find too many pleasurable postings here. Not that I don't care about those things, ok, I don't care about politics, I'm not going to lie. (A big fat lie wouldn't be a very good way to start a blog, I suppose. I do care about the environment, but I just don't generally talk about it. I'm not a tree hugger. Mostly because the bark hurts, and they don't hug back, and little bugs crawl down your shirt. Recycle, walk when you can, don't smoke, don't litter, and only you can prevent forest fires. There...I've done my part for the environment. Anyhow, back to the subject, I mostly enjoy commenting on things that im thinking about, or that interests me (i.e. not politics, its going to be a long year). What interests me? It changes daily, I'm like a toddler. (My favorite color has been consistent for the past few years though, so perhaps I'm maturing.)

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Yah for amanda blogging!