So, it's official, Revielle VII is retiring. That must be nice, 6 years of pampering and having the ability to bite people without getting in trouble. Not that I have the desire to bite people, but working for 6 years would be nice! Ok, I suppose that is half of her life. So she is middle aged, I suppose it is time for her to buy a convertable, a summer home, and pick up younger dogs. (Or whatever dogs do for a mid-life crisis.) Hopefully the following first lady of the corps won't be the product of imbreeding. I think they should've kept Rev as a mutt. But, I guess then every Rev would look different, and that'd confuse people.
In other news, I had yet another flub at the supermarket. I know, twice in one week, and both stories revolve around beef! At least I didn't leave meat behind, that was just bad! This time, I found these frozen beef fajitas kits, that looked good, and were pretty inexpensive. As I found out...they were cheap for a reason. The package contains a little bag of onions, red and green peppers you brown for a few minutes and then another little bag of beef strips you add to the vegetable medly. After its done cooking, you place them in the provided tortillas and "enjoy." Except, they were probably the worst fajitas I've ever had. The beef was gristly and flavorless, as were the veggies! I guess I should have expected that fajitas costing $1 each. *sigh, perhaps I should stay away from cow products for a while.
1 comment:
You should just eat Rev!!
Post a Comment