12.02.2008

update

Apparently the most disgusting puke ever got whatever was bothering Apollo out of his system and he's back to normal! I can handle poo and I can handle puke, but when they intermix...(which if my children puke that, I probably won't be sticking around to clean it up since we'll be heading toward the emergency room)...it's just wrong! Thanks for the advice and support!

In other news...well, not really "news," I was looking for some Navy paraphernalia for my mom-in-law when I came across a website that offered numerous sayings that could be placed on pretty much anything. I've selected my favorites (some are a little naughty) to share with you courtesy Cafe Press.com.
  • If you won't stand behind our troops, stand in front of them
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Over
  • My cockpit is enormous (only really funny because it has the plane Brandon wants to fly on it, which is a P-3 Orion)
  • I'm only wearing this because my flightsuit is in the wash
  • duck and cover (it has a rubber ducky wearing a sailor hat aka cover)
  • Pull stick forward, house gets bigger. Pull stick back, house gets smaller
  • Remove before flight (there are red flags on the landing gear that you must remove before flight, so they'll work properly, but they've put them on keychains and shirts)
  • I get to mess with government property
  • "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.." - Ronald Reagan
  • Hello my name is... Olive Oyl

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I'm so glad he is feeling better and I give you an A+ on parenting skills. And I'm pretty good at handling the yucky things when I'm in the heat of battle. It's later when I think about it that I feel like puking myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Apollo is better! I love the one about the house getting bigger and smaller. That cracks me up!