2.28.2009

Good news/ Bad news

Ok, so we had this competition today and good news is that I did really well and got first place in the advanced division! Bad news, I forgot my camera and can't show you the other AMAZING entries that made me feel even more blessed to have even placed. I'm sorry!!! Hopefully the website of the local club will post some soon and I can send you a link asap! Thanks for all your support guys!

5 comments:

Craig said...

Congrats! Will the contest be airing on HGTV?

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

THAT'S SOOOOO COOL! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew you'd win. that cake was incredible.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations =)

MacKenzie said...

Congratulations, although I am not at all surprised you won. Too bad you don't live in baltimore, you could totally get a job working for duff.

Anonymous said...

OMG! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS. As others have stated though, it was totally obvious you'd win! It was amazing!!