3.04.2008

mayday!

I saw a news story stating that Airborne (the miracle drug) has lied about "being able to cure the common cold" and has settled a lawsuit of 3.2 million dollars. If you've ever bought airborne, you can apparently get your money back. (unfortunately, I don't have any reciepts.) It makes me sad, I feel bamboozed, taken, had! No, it doesn't cure the common cold, that was a dumb advertising idea on their part. I also think the using the marketing ploy of "its created by a teacher" didn't really add to anything. Obviously it did matter to some people, because that's why they bought it, however, it kind of made me question it more. No offence to elementary school teachers. Anyhow, I still like the medicine. I've felt something coming on, and taken Airborne, and felt better soon after. They're not pulling the medicine from the shelves or anything, its fine as a suppliment. You just can't trust anyone anymore, not even your teacher!?

On the plus side, I did get money back from Texas A&M. Im not sure why, but I won't complain. Thanks A&M, thanks and gig 'em!

1 comment:

Craig said...

I agree about the teacher thing. Who cares?! What do teachers know about immunity or medicine? Just because they hang out with snot-nosed kids all day doesn't mean they know how to prevent colds.

Also, Zicam doesn't work either.