3.07.2008

I'm dreaming of white spring break?

Ok, so I don't actually get spring break anymore. What a crappy trade, I spend thousands of dollars and get these breaks, and then they give me a piece of paper and I trade in my freedoms and beautiful breaks, but make money. I guess you can't have it all, welcome to the real world Amanda part deux. Anyhow, my husband needs to keep up his running because he doesn't want to get kicked out of the Navy for having bad physical fitness test scores. So to encourage him, I go to the excersize room with him and jog. (which is weird because he actually has to encourage me to go more than I do him) Well, this morning we woke up begrudgingly, and made our way our the door, to find little white flurries dancing about. Snow? In Texas? In March? Needless to say, we didn't go excersise today. The snow continued for quite some time, and was coming down pretty good! I'd say there were some dime sized flurries out there. No, it didn't stick, so I still had work and there was still school. But thats some pretty exciting happenings for such a small town!

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I've actually somehow managed to get a "spring break" these last two years, despite not being a student. Last year I was still subbing so I was "forced" to take a spring break and go on a honeymoon. This year I am taking a couple days off this week when my parents come. But this year will probably be my last for a little while.

Also, I give you quite a few wife points for running with your husband. Exercise - yuck.