10.03.2008

do what suits you

Hooray! The day has finally arrived that Brandon gets his flight suit! I guess on Wednesday he can start wearing it to class and everything. I'm so proud! His old uniform of course set him apart from the enlisted guys, but now everyone can tell just by looking at him in his green little jump suit, just what he's doing here. Not only does he get to wear this snazzy suit and boots, he's also been issued a state of the art helmet and leather bomber jacket. (I know, he's going to totally be in fashion this fall! Wives should get free leather jackets too...maybe not) His helmet has radio inside so he can hear air traffic controllers telling him to watch out for trees and buildings and such. It also comes complete with a leather sleeping mask. Brandon told me it was a "visor protector" but I know better. Here hs is with our little snoopy flying ace. Apollo was hoping all of those pockets were for doggie treats, but alas, they are not.

No comments: