I don't really care for kittens, nor warm woolen mittens, so I say puppies, even though I guess i'd have to end the next line with guppies...or yuppies... Anyhow, I was dusting today, when I began to take note of my favorite things. No, not to put a positive spin on the fact that I was dusting, but because the Pledge I use is probably one of my favorite scents in the world! The orange scent is worth the extra dollar for name brand dusting spray, if you ask me. (Which you're probably not, because you're not nuts) This dusting spray motivates me to dust every nook and cranny in the house just so I can smell that gorgeous smell, I'm not even kidding! It's like crack for the OCD! So, as I was
inhaling..um dusting, I began thinking about aromas that made me happy. - Orange Pledge (obviously)
- Coffee
- freshly baked cookies (of the chocolate chip variety, specifically speaking)
- citrus (I have madarine dryer sheets....ooh la la)
- Brandon (you know how some people just have a smell, not an odor, but a smell)
- bbq
- cinnamon
- cedar (wood, not pollen...that makes me sick)
They do make cinnamon and cedar dusting spray (as well as lemon which is a citrus) but they don't smell anywhere near as lovely as that orange. The cedar is down right offensive. If you haven't smelled the orange, I highly reccomend going to your nearest super market and sniffing some. If only Pledge could harness the smell of bbq or Brandon into a dusting spray.....
3 comments:
I'm sure they're coming out with a Brandon scented Pledge soon.
It's a shame I don't have a very good sniffer! I don't smell things very well - people always ask if I can smell something and I'm always like "smell what?" Oh well.
BUT, I do love the smell of coffee, Jack's cologne, pumpkin spice, rain, Fall, and Spring. mmmmm! :)
I have never smelled orange pledge but I don't really have any wooded furniture so I will just have to wait to try it till I move into a real home with real furniture. This post actualyl made me sad because right now all I am able to smell is epoxy. They painted the cold room next door this morning and it is giving me a headache. But luckily they are doing another coat this afternoon and since it really is toxic, they are making me leave early! Then I can go home and smell good things, like dinner cooking and Craig and spaghetti sauce.
My top fav smells are Leather, Coffee, Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Citrus, & Axe Kilo Deodorant (What Trey wears).
Although when we first bought our leather couch I thought the leather scent was going to make me sick after a week - it was so strong. It smells just right now. :)
Post a Comment